Some of the best times you will spend will be with family and friends. Many of these memories will be made outdoors when the weather is nice, enjoying the sunshine and warm breezes. You don’t want your time outdoors spent scraping deck boards, staining them or performing other maintenance. Instead of dealing the hassles of real wood, consider using Fiberon Composite Decking. Fiberon decking offers long-lasting beauty for your deck that is easy to maintain.
Fiberon products are:
- Made largely from pre- and post-consumer recycled content
- Manufactured using a closed-loop water cooling system
- Free of urea formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals
- Distributed in the United States via rail transport (where feasible) to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Horizon Symmetry Decking
If it is a natural look and feel of decking you want, Horizon Symmetry is the perfect solution. The composite decking is low-gloss with a unique micro-texturing process that is more common in exotic hardwoods than decking. The natural look comes from varied grain patterns and the color palettes are inspired by nature.
- Low-gloss formulation and micro-texturing produce a beautiful matte finish
- Rich, multi-toned colors and unique wood grain patterns create a refined, natural look
- Four-sided capping ensures durability; same pattern on top and bottom extends versatility
- Pair with Symmetry Railing for an elegant outdoor space
- Matching fascia and riser boards are available
Horizon composite decking offers dramatic color tones with many different woodgrain patterns. The deck boards are polished and protected on all four sides with patent-pending PermaTech surface material. This enhances durability, reduces staining and fading while creating a polished look. Horizon also features different wood grain patterns on the top and bottom that allow you to create unique design options while reducing waste during construction.
Horizon® Decking features a rich color palette with elegant streaking and distinct grain patterns. Plus, the boards are reversible, which increases your design options and reduces cuts and waste. Best of all, Horizon Decking costs what others charge for non-reversible boards. All of which makes a very dramatic difference.
- Striking looks emulate exotic, tropical hardwoods
- Reversible boards provide a polished appearance on top and bottom
- PermaTech surface material resists staining, fading, mold, mildew, and decay
- Cleans easily; no refinishing needed
- Backed by industry-leading 25-year warranties
If you have children, you want decking that is safe and durable. Paramount decking offers slip-resistant patterns to keep your friends and family safe. The decking has a co-extruded surface that wears well but is lightweight and easy to handle. The boards are resistant to moisture, dents and flames and is approved for use in all Wildland Urban Interface zone. Because it is available in many different colors, you can create a look that compliments your home.
- Beautiful solid and exotic hardwood colors and grain patterns
- Durable co-extruded surface
- Highly moisture resistant
- No organic content to promote mold growth
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Complementary fascia
ProTect Advantage Decking
Create a stunning look with ProTect Advantage which features subtle streaking and beautiful woodgrain patterns. The boards are capped on three sides and the protected surface resists stains, fading, insects and decay. The boards have been tested and are approved for use in Wildland Urban Interface areas which is critical if you live in a wildfire-prone area.
- Elegant look of natural hardwoods
- Multichromatic colors with realistic wood grain patterns
- Protective PermaTech® surface on three sides
- Backed by a 25-year limited warranty
Sanctuary decking offers decking that resists slips, staining and fading. The boards are available in three multichromatic colors with a high-traction wood grain. The boards are capped on three sides and the PermaTech surface coating makes the them extremely durable. Sanctuary Decking is available in Canada, Washington, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- The elegant look of natural hardwood
- Multi-chromatic colors with realistic wood grain
- Protective surface provides enduring beauty
- Stain and fade resistance backed by a 25-year, limited warranty
- Durable surface capped on three sides
Good Life Decking
If you are looking for a high-performance, environmentally-friendly surface for your deck, Good Life Decking is your best option. The decking offers the warmth of real wood without the maintenance that natural wood requires. It comes in a wide range of colors and finishes with a budget-friendly price tag. Spend more time enjoying your deck and less time maintaining it.
- Exceptional value
- Prefinished with a durable, protective surface
- Resists mold and mildew
- Unbeatable durability – won’t rot, warp or splinter
- No need to stain or paint – ever
- Stain and fade resistant backed by a 25-year
Fiberon decking allows you to create more than a deck. It allows you to create an outdoor living space that you will enjoy for many years to come. It is a high-performance wood alternative with the look and feel of real wood. Most products come with a 25-year residential limited warranty. Learn more about Fiberon by calling today